As a new generation of foreign trade e-commerce solution, PrestaShop has always been concerned about its performance problems. Here, the author summarizes a set of PrestaShop performance optimization acceleration plan based on the experience of serving 1000+ PrestaShop foreign trade customers. There is no need to purchase PrestaShop acceleration plug-in, PrestaShop1.7 Many acceleration solutions have been built for us. All we have to do is: turn it on and use it, the whole process is free, it’s that simple.
1.Smarty (website template cache settings)
- Template compilation: Never recompile template files (Never recompile template files, because each compilation consumes CPU)
- Cache:YES (open template cache)
- Multi-front optimizations: YES (open foreground performance acceleration optimization)
- Caching type: MySQL (the cache is stored in the MySQL database to avoid garbage hard disks from slowing down the opening of cache files)
- Clear cache: Never clear cache files (never clear cache files, reduce CPU consumption, because our hard disk is larger)
Here, for the ultimate performance, if you change the template, it may not take effect immediately, you need to manually clear the cache, as shown in the figure, click Clear cache (manually clear the cache)
Debug mode: NO (Online Debug, rigorous opening of the production environment)
In the online production environment, you must choose NO to improve the security of our website and avoid the disclosure of error information.
- Combinations: NO (Product attribute combination function, if your website is not used, you can choose to close it; if you cannot choose NO here, please delete all tested products and test attribute combinations under products, and then you can set it to NO here)
- Features: NO (product features list functions, if your website is not used, you can choose to close it)
- Customer groups: NO (Customer membership group function, if your website is not used, you can choose to close it)
4.CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache)
- Smart cache for CSS: YES (enable CSS cache)
- Apache optimization::YES (enable server performance acceleration optimization)
5.Media servers (use only with CCC) (static file pressure shunt)
You must enter another domain or subdomain to use cookie-free static content.
Deploy your website in multiple places, and every subdomain can access and shop normally, so no matter how many customers visit, the website will be diverted and the pressure will be evenly distributed.
For example, your main site is:
At the same time, you deployed the www.test.com program file copy in the other 3 sub-domain name servers:
At this time, you have 4 servers that provide services at the same time. Configure the above 3 subdomains in our screenshot. Even if 10,000 customers come in, the static file pressure will be distributed to the above 3 subdomain servers, and each subdomain server probably hosts 3333 customers visit pressure, which can improve your website concurrency and achieve website acceleration.
6.Caching (server database dynamic content caching optimization)
As shown in the screenshot, we can see that PrestaShop provides several caching schemes, including Memcach, Memcached, APC and Xcache. We only need to upgrade it on the server, ask the operation and maintenance engineer to install the extension and environment, and we can configure it in the background.
Optimize background speed, turn off automatic detection of module update.
Automatically check for module updates:NO
Please confirm the function of each module one by one. If you do not need the module, please uninstall it instead of disabling it!
Too many modules or some modules that are not good enough will greatly slow down the performance of PrestaShop website!
Above, we explain how to optimize the performance of PrestaShop from the perspective of PrestaShop back-end configuration. When you have done this, I believe that your PrestaShop website has been accelerated to open within milliseconds. If you still think PrestaShop is not fast enough, you can also refer to the server perspective to speed up PrestaShop, such as:
- Optimize your PrestaShop server performance 1
- Optimize your PrestaShop server performance 2
- How to set the performance stress test benchmark of PrestaShop store
This is the end of this article. From many perspectives, PrestaShop is so excellent that performance optimization is very mature. If you have strong hands-on ability, you can DIY and speed up PrestaShop yourself. These are all free according to the tutorial. , Xiaobai can also get started without buying any acceleration modules or plug-ins~
Of course, if you must purchase certain plug-ins of PrestaShop, and you want to save time and trouble, we also provide a professional PrestaShop one-stop solution, welcome your consultation!
PrestaShop performance optimization acceleration server articles-cloud server optimization tutorial built by pagoda panel, high-concurrency and large-traffic website optimization solution, completely solve the lag delay